The Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy has been prepared in compliance with the provisions of Federal Law no. 13.709/2018 – Brazilian General Personal Data Protection Law (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais, “LGPD”) in order to define the rules and clarify the rights related to privacy and protection of the personal data of the website users https://manusis4.com/, processed during your access, experience or relationship with WERT SOLUTIONS LTDA.,enrolled in the Finance Ministry’s National Corporate Taxpayer Register (CNPJ/MF) under No. 06.078.532/0001-28, headquartered at Rua Comendador Araújo, no. 323, sala 141, Centro, CEP 80420-903, Curitiba/PR (“Manusis” or “We”), by means of information conveyed or collected through this channel.
In order to reinforce Manusis’ commitment to the culture of information privacy and security, this policy fulfills its formal and legal role.
It applies to Manusis, in compliance with the Brazilian General Personal Data Protection Law, as recipient of personal data eventually provided by website users https://manusis4.com/, as well as of any and all personal data subjects will eventually be processed by Manusis (e.g., customers, partners, suppliers) and for which Manusis becomes responsible – from the respective collection – for the use, storage and protection as the controller of the information provided according to the legal definition.
Files: Set of documents created or received by Manusis, which keeps them neatly as a source of information for the execution of its activities.
Storage Base Storage location for data and/or information systems. It can be located internally in a computer, set of computers, mobile devices, laptops, or even in cloud storage services (network of interconnected computers on the Internet).
Registration A record of personal, proprietary, financial, business, etc. information about an individual, company, organization or institution.
Cookies: Text file that contains various information about website users and that may be stored on their devices when they log on or use online services from Manusis. Usually, a cookie contains information that is used to improve and customize the user experience.
Data: Any element identified in its raw form, which in a given context does not, by itself, lead to the understanding of a certain fact or situation.
Personal data: any information linked to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Electronic Address/E-mail: Address used by the service to exchange messages between users.
Information: Organized data sets that make sense and assist in the activities of Manusis.
IP (Internet protocol): A numerically represented network address that identifies the device and the location it is connected to (e.g: 10.0.1.10 or 184.108.40.206).
LGPD: Law no 13.709/2018, as amended.
Platform: means Manusis4.
Data Protection: Mechanisms to ensure that privacy principles are respected and systematically applied within each Manusis’ sector and task.
Data Processing: Operation performed with personal data, such as:
- Access – The ability to communicate with a device, storage medium, network drive, memory, record, file, etc., in order to receive, provide, or delete data;
- Storage – The action or result of keeping or conserving data in a repository;
- Archiving – The act or effect of keeping a piece of data on record even though it is no longer valid or its validity has expired;
- Valuation – Act or effect of calculating value on one or more data;
- Sorting – Way of ordering the data according to some established criterion;
- Collection – Gathering data for a specific purpose;
- Communication – Communicating policy-relevant information about the data;
- Control – Action or power to regulate, determine or monitor actions on data;
- Broadcast – Act or effect of disclosure, propagation, multiplication of data;
- Distribution – Act or effect of disposing data according to some established criterion;
- Deletion – Act or effect of excluding or destroying data from the repository;
- Extraction – Act of copying or removing data from the repository in which it was found;
- Modification – Act or effect of altering data;
- Processing – Act or effect of processing data;
- Production – Creation of goods and services from data processing;
- Reception – Act of receiving the data at the end of the transmission;
- Reproduction – Copy of already existing data obtained through any process;
- Transfer – Moving data from one storage area to another, or to a third party;
- Transmission – Movement of data between two points by means of electrical, electronic, telegraphic, telephonic, radioelectric, pneumatic devices, etc;
- Usage – Act or effect of using data.
Website: Internet site that hostsa set of pages from Manusis including several information and is accessible by computer device or other electronic means via web address https://manusis4.com/.
4-Collected Personal Data
Registration at Manusis
When you browse our site and/or engage one of our products or services, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Full Name or Trade Name (MEI – Individual Micro-Entrepreneur): collected to identify the user or company and registration in the platform;
- E-mail: used for registration, login and communication channel;
- Enrollment: used to control the employee registration;
- Admission date: used for history control;
- Photo: used for visual management;
- Position: used for visual management;
- Login: data for user access to the Platform;
- Login password: secret code created by the user, on his first access, to use the Platform.
Access to the Platform
When you access the Platform, with your permission, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- Registration Data: information collection for registration creation and change.
- Demographic Data: Collects demographic data about users, including through user surveys. Used to generate reports about application usage.
- Transaction Data: Collection of transaction information related to the User’s use of the services, including the type of service requested, their requests, the date and time the service was performed, and the amount charged.
- User Contents: Collects information that users submit when they contact customer support.
- Location information: Depending on the settings or permissions of the smartphone, exact or approximate location collection determined by data such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi.
5-Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Information collected by Manusis is used to design, develop, operate, provide and improve our Services, content and advertising, and to prevent loss and avoid fraud. We may also use your personal information for purposes related to network and account security, including securing our Services for the benefit of all our users.
We also use personal information to conduct research and rank users to enable better goal and content recommendations, which will also depend on how you use our Platform and how you manage privacy controls.
We may use your personal information to confirm your identity, assist in identifying users, and determine appropriate services. For example, we may use your date of birth to research and determine the age of MANUSIS’ users.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send you important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. How this information is important for your interaction with MANUSIS, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our services and user communications.
When you are not logged into your MANUSIS’ account, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application or device you are using. This helps us maintain preferences you have already selected, for example.
We may also use your personal data for purposes of complying with legal and regulatory obligations on the part of Manusis.
6-Sharing Personal Data
All data, information and communications collected are considered confidential by us, and will not be provided to third parties, except as provided in this Policy.
In order to develop and improve the Services provided by Manusis, we may engage third-party service providers to perform various business operations on behalf of Manusis. In doing so, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers only with personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require them to protect that information and not use it for any other purpose.
In addition, we may disclose your data in case of: a court order, an order from a competent authority, or the need to defend our rights in legal or administrative proceedings.
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Manusis’ business purposes. For example, we can reveal the number of visitors to Manusis’ websites or services. We may also share aggregated or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
We also share the bank details provided by users for making payments and receiving payments through the platform with the payment processing company(ies) contracted by Manusis, preserving bank secrecy before third parties, except in the event of a judicial determination, order from a competent authority, or the need to defend our rights in judicial or administrative proceedings.
We may allow third parties, including business partners and advertising networks, to display advertisements on Manusis websites, Some of these companies may recognize your device through cookies or other technologies every time they send you an online advertisement.
In addition, it is possible that some of the above-mentioned transfers occur to recipients located outside the national territory. In this circumstance, the companies commit to do it only to countries that provide a degree of protection for personal data in line with the best practices, always observing the legislation in force, thus providing users with guarantees of safeguarding their data, with specific contractual clauses, without prejudice to the previous collection of their respective specific consent, when applicable.
7-Safe Personal Data
Any information provided by users will be collected and stored with recognized high security standards. To do so, Manusis adopts various precautions, in compliance with the guidelines on safety norms, instructions, standards and practices set out in applicable legislations, including LGPD. Access to collected information is restricted to employees and authorized persons, those who unduly use this information, in violation of the provisions contained in this document, will be subject to appropriate disciplinary and legal sanctions, a Manusis emphasizes that it will make every effort to remedy and/or minimize the consequences of what happened, always in adherence with the best Information Security practices, aiming to provide a secure and optimized experience to its users.
So that your data remains intact, we advise you not to share your passwords with third parties, even if they are friends or relatives. Manusis never sends e-mails requesting personal data (payment/registration information) nor the download or execution of files, such as those with extension exe, com, scr, bat, and so on.
Through cookies the website stores information about the activities of the browser, including the IP address and the page accessed. These activity records (logs) will be used for statistical purposes and for qualitative and quantitative metrics of the services made available, and may also be used to investigate fraud or undue changes in its systems and registrations, not for the purpose of providing the data to third parties without the express authorization of the user, all in compliance with the legislation in force.
The logs may include data such as: the user’s IP address, the actions performed on the website, the pages accessed, the dates and times of each action and of access to each page of the site, information about the device used, operating system version, browser, among other installed applications.
However, in order for you to use all the personalized navigation features of the Manusis website, we recommend that you keep cookies saving turned on. If you are not interested in the function, simply disable it.
To remove Cookies or Cache, follow the procedures indicated by the manufacturers for each browser:
Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt-BR
9-Retrieval and Deletion of Personal Data
Manusis ensures protection of personal data from the moment users provide their data to Manusis, whether to enable you to contract a product and/or service, or to receive communications, invitations, information, as well as to improve and optimize your browsing experience on the website. Should you at some point choose to delete your personal data from the storage database, a Manusis may retain some personal information for an additional period in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, as well as for the possible regular exercise of the right of Manusis, as well as for auditing and compliance purposes. The personal data retrieval will be made for the time necessary to comply with the aforementioned obligations, always respecting the deadlines established in the applicable legislation.
10-Rights as Personal Data Subject
Manusis reserves to the respective users the possibility of exercising the rights provided in the LGPD, and may present requests related to their personal data, such as:
- Confirmation of the existence of processing;
- Access to personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive data or allegedly processed in non-compliance with the LGPD, except in the cases provided for by law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request by the user;
- Deletion of data processed with the user’s consent, except in the cases provided for by law;
- Obtaining information about the entities with which you have shared your data;
- Information about the possibility of the user not giving consent, as well as being informed about the consequences in case of denial;
- Information related to personal data processing, storage and destination, within the scope of the LGPD;
- Revocation of consent.
To exercise the rights indicated above, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manusis reinforces its commitment to the privacy of the information provided through continuous improvement and enhancement of the experience and security of its users. In view of this, the personal data processing practices may undergo future alterations in order to reflect eventual changes, always towards the best practices in the segment. The updates made will be made available at the Manusis’ electronic address, and such changes shall be valid, effective and binding on the website. Communications will be made through one of the channels made available to users during registration, when applicable.
For questions or further clarification regarding privacy or the processing of personal data used by Manusis, users can get in touch via e-mail: email@example.com.
1-What information is included in this Term of Use?
In this Term of Use, the user of the platform hosted on website https://manusis4.com/, hereafter referred as “Manusis4”, will find information on: Manusis4 operation and applicable rules to it; its legal framework related to Manusis4; the user’s responsibilities when using the platform; the responsibilities of WERT SOLUTIONS LTDA., enrolled in the Finance Ministry’s National Corporate Taxpayer Register (CNPJ/MF) under No. 06.078.532/0001-28, headquartered at Rua Comendador Araújo, no. 323, sala 141, Centro, CEP 80420-903, Curitiba/PR (“Wert”) when providing the Manusis4; contact information, if there is any doubt or it is required to update information; and the Jurisdiction for any claims in case issues of this Term of Use have been violated.
When using the Manusis4, the user confirms that you have read and understood the applicable Terms and Policies to Manusis4 and agrees to be bound by them.
3-What are the laws and regulations applicable to Manusis4?
- Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil of 1988 – Art. 5, XXVII and XXVIII.
- Law no. 12.965, dated April 23, 2014 Brazilian Internet Civil Framework (Marco Civil da Internet): provides principles, guarantees, and rights and duties for Internet use in Brazil.
- Law no. 13.709, dated August 14, 2018: provides on personal data protection.
4-What is Manusis4?
Manusis4 is an asset management solution that was developed by certified professionals with proven experience in this area. Unlike existing similar solutions, Manusis4 is a multi-user system that can grow in functionality according to the growth of our clients, that is, our client can start with a simple solution with basic modules, Manusis Lite, and as your business grows, change your subscription plan to more complete versions, Manusis Corporate, Manusis Enterprise. It is a 100% web-based solution, hosted on AWS, with the most complete mobile application on the market, besides being prepared for the demands of Industry 4.0. It has specialized modules based on WCM methodology – World Class Manufacturing and Machine Learning e AI (Artificial Intelligence). Today, it is considered the best solution in asset management for making processes more agile, reducing operational costs, and increasing asset availability.
5-What are the rights of the service user?
The Manusis4 user has the following rights, granted by the Personal Data Protection Law:
- Right of confirmation and access (Art. 18, I and II): is the user’s right to obtain from the platform confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, the right to access his personal data.
- Right of rectification (Art. 18, III): it is the right to request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data.
- Right to limit data processing (Art. 18, IV): the user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data, and may demand the elimination of unnecessary or excessive data or data processed in violation of the provisions of the General Data Protection Law, when applicable and in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations by Manusis, as well as business and industrial secrets.
- Right to object (Art. 18, Paragraph §2): this is the user’s right to object to data processing at any time for reasons relating to his/her particular situation, on the grounds of one of the exemptions from consent or in the event of non-compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law.
- Right to data portability (Art. 18, V): it is the user’s right to port data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets.
- Right not to be subjected to automated decisions (Art. 20, LGPD): the data subject has the right to request a review of decisions taken solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data affecting their interests, including decisions intended to define their personal, professional, consumer and credit profiles or aspects of their personality.
- Right to respect for intimacy (Federal Constitution, Article 5, X) – The personal information processing must be done in a transparent way and with respect for privacy, private life, honor, and image, as well as individual liberties and guarantees.
In addition, when using Manusis4, the user has full right to use and enjoy the services and features contracted with Wert.
6-What are the obligations of the users who use the platform?
Manusis4 website is a platform is for people at full capacity to act. Minors may not use this platform.
When accessing the platform the individual must express his or her consent by accepting the “consent form” included in the registration confirmation.
The user is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the informed data and recognizes that the inconsistency of these data may imply the impossibility of using Manusis4. While using the platform, in order to safeguard and protect the rights of third parties, the user undertakes to provide only his personal data and not those of third parties and to keep them continuously updated.
The login and password may only be used by the registered user. He undertakes to keep the confidentiality of the password, which is personal and non-transferable, not being possible, under any circumstances, the allegation of misuse, after the act of sharing.
The platform user is responsible for updating his personal information and consequences in the case of omission or errors in the registered personal information.
Wert cannot be held liable for the following facts:
- Equipment infected or hacked by attackers;
- Faulty equipment at the time of service consumption;
- Computer protection;
- Protection of information based on users’ computers;
- Abuse of use of users’ computers;
- Clandestine monitoring of users’ computers;
- Existing vulnerabilities or instabilities in the users’ systems;
- Unsafe perimeter
Under no circumstances, Wert will be responsible for the installation of malicious code (virus, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, rootkit, or any others that may be created) on the User’s or third party’s equipment as a result of the User’s Internet browsing.
7-What are the responsibilities of Wert related to my data?
Wert undertakes to comply with all legislation inherent to the correct use of the citizen’s personal data in order to preserve the privacy of the data used on the platform, as well as to ensure all the legal rights and guarantees of the data subjects. It also undertakes to promote, regardless of requirements, the disclosure in an easily accessible place, within the scope of its competencies, of information of collective or general interest that it produces or holds in custody, as well as to implement security controls to protect the personal data subjects.
Wert may, in connection with court orders requesting information, share information necessary to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats to the people, property, or systems that support the platform or as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
If this occurs, the data subjects will be notified, except when the case is in secrecy.
Wert takes all steps to fully protect its data from third parties.
Wert undertakes not to provide information or personal data to third parties, except those necessary for the purpose of complying with any legal and regulatory obligations.
The data obtained and collected will be stored for as long as it is a Manusis4 User. This storage period may be reviewed in line with any new legal provisions on retention periods. You may request information about your personal data at any time.
8-Do I have authorization to use Manusis4 API?
To manage access to Manusis4, a token strategy generated by the platform is used in order to keep the user logged in after signed in (i.e., access to the Manusis4 by informing the registered e-mail address/username and password). In order to ensure your security and that of the platform, the access token has a lifetime of fifteen (15) minutes of inactivity, after which the session is expired and the user must sign in again.
Through the access token, one of the functionalities granted to the User is the navigation through the system by means of a request to API Restful do Manusis4, which returns data on the screen to the user.
It should be noted that the functionality of using the API Restful do Manusis4 is a restricted and exclusive option that is only granted to users registered for this purpose through a specific contract with Wert.
It is strictly forbidden to use the Restful API on Manusis4 by any user not registered or authorized by Wert.
If a user not registered or authorized by Wert uses the Manusis4, this user will be responsible for full compensation for any and all damages, direct or indirect, that are caused to Wert, without limitation to the adoption of appropriate legal measures and immediate exclusion from Manusis4
9-What is the recommended configuration for accessing Manusis Mobile?
The recommended settings for the hardware, whether smartphone or tablet, are:
- Android: 6.0+ (minimum)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB
- Internal memory 32 GB
- Camera: 16 megapixels
10-Important points about the offline mode operation of the Manusis Mobile
In order to provide the best possible experience when using Manusis4 in the Manusis Mobile application, we emphasize the following points:
- The use of Manusis Mobile in offline mode allows the user to perform some operations in the application at the moment that there is no connection of your hardware, smartphone and/or tablet, with the Internet;
- For this use in offline mode to be possible, it is necessary that the user, in his first access to Manusis Mobile perform a first data synchronization to obtain the minimum information necessary for operation in offline mode;
- Synchronization is the procedure of the device sending and receiving information to our server in the cloud, so there may be limitations to this functionality if there is a large volume of data;
- For reasons of technical hardware limitations, some features existing in Manusis Web are not included in Manusis Mobile;
- Synchronization time is proportional to data volumetry, because of this, normally the first synchronization, where the minimum information for using the application is obtained, is longer than the following synchronizations, where only new information updated since the last synchronization is obtained;
- We recommend a daily synchronization, so that there is no accumulation of data and consequently a longer synchronization time.
11-What is the recommended settings for using the WEB version of Manusis4?
Manusis4 is a web-based solution and for this reason its operation speed will depend on a set of added factors: application + hardware (user) + Internet (user) + contracted infrastructure.
In the case of computers, whether desktops or notebooks, our minimum recommendation is 8GB RAM, SSD, and a processor of at least 1 GHz with compatible operating systems.
In the case of Internet we recommend a minimum of 10 Mbps;
12-Can this Term of Use be changed?
13-What is the contact through which the platform user can get his doubts solved?
The e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is available so that personal data subjects can demand the requests foreseen by art. 18 of the LGPD and to solve any doubts about this service or about this Term of Use.
14-What is the applicable jurisdiction for Manusis4?
This Term will be governed by Brazilian law. Any claim or controversy based on this Term will be settled exclusively in the district of Curitiba/PR.